Lets just yammer 4 a bit. Another day not in the studio, seriously need transport.
cross fingers I will be their on, well Tuesday. Will be so bored till then, I will promise myself to write something for Shell comic, but it will probely turn Ito something else.
Lonely summer, its lasting forever, when is uni going to start again, at least I will be prepared. I think I will have around 15 - 20 paintings done and a whole lot of reading crammed into my head.
but in a way I worried that this knowledge and work in the summer will make it hard 4 me when uni starts, might weigh me down.
I have never really had a lot of work as a foundation. But I will try and not freeze up.
speaking of freezing, that's something most of my pals wont be doing, hoes Portugal Manu>?:),,,that's rhetorical...Alas.
time for bed.B-)
-----Welcome to my Vision Quest ( 歡迎光臨藝術工作室 )-----