
Little Shell had a story to tell, about all the things she never done well.
she found an old book that was left on a well, so she jotted the things she never done well.
"today I did the washing and it started to smell, as when it was clean out the basket it fell"
Her mother said "that's something you never do well, go see your father he has something to sell"
I went In to town to sell fathers bell, and when I returned father said "young Shell that's not the bell I asked you to sell" working with father never went well. I never could workout what I was expected to sell.
I went to my teacher to learn how to spell, as if I tried my best I'm sure id do well.
The test was done and my teachers face fell, "oh Shell","how do you expect To do well if the lessons you learn don't teach you to spell"
"perhaps theirs something I can do well, apart from washing and selling and learning to spell" so I gave teacher the book that I found on the well, listing the things that iv done and tried To do well
The teacher looked at the book and smiled as well, "young shell, this book from the well is a great story to tell", "finally we found something u really do well".
So that's the story of little Shell, who had a story to tell about not doing things well,:),,,,,,,
1 comment:
Eri has sent you a link to a weblog:
Reading your poems, they are so deep. Makes me think what is on your mind but
thats a good thing. You are making us think. Your work is fantastic. I admire
you very much. XXX
Post a Comment