Well the summer has started and I have done all I wanted in preparation for 3 months in the studio. Leaving the part-time shoe shop job has been my smartest move.
it's a case of me only spending money cos I had it. I much prefer having time in the sun than a few extra pounds in the wallet. Its going to be a tuff summer but aim already finding out that their is a future in art if you work had enough..10% talent 90% hard work as they say.
My family life is good, and my brother Rob is joining me out in the studio sometimes, I'm also surprised that my parents are supporting me in this tuff time. Just the fact that they seem interested is good enough.
I will be going to more of AL Divisions comic tutorials in Coventry soon, and plan to get some commission work with the A-N art group. So options all round.
-----Welcome to my Vision Quest ( 歡迎光臨藝術工作室 )-----
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment