hi been asked how I make these images. well, photos, posed and taken by my me and sometimes Becky, Then I draw, paint, cut etc and layer,I don't use photoshop, It just don't get the nitty gritty I like so much, I have more styles in the >>my shell story<<, which is a long time idea, and new project that's taken place.
-----Welcome to my Vision Quest ( 歡迎光臨藝術工作室 )-----
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Doing the story from my graphic novel MY SHELL..Fitting all the words together is hard:(big task
hi been asked how I make these images. well, photos, posed and taken by my me and sometimes Becky, Then I draw, paint, cut etc and layer,I don't use photoshop, It just don't get the nitty gritty I like so much, I have more styles in the >>my shell story<<, which is a long time idea, and new project that's taken place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment