Its an idea of Dadacius to put up the cover of our first comics on our blogs. I got into comics really late. Kabuki drawn by Rick mays and written by David Mack was my first one I got for myself. I was walking around town as my train was delayed, I discovered this little comic and figure place and looked around. I came out with this Kabuki comic...I was really into the story line so I got the scarub set. Then I realized the writer Mack was a painter kinda guy,,( like myself ) his work reminded me of my own..Since then him old Bill Sienswicz, Dave Mackean and Ashley Wood have been my main guys..I never been raised with comics around and don't know the super heroes well,but iam into Deardevil and Alias now.

this photo is a the cover of Scarub...I brought it again and it was signed David Mack..But I have not met him yet. Cross fingers I will be working with these guys oneday.
No comments:
Post a Comment