I feel guilty I did not get a chance to help man my exhibition at the grid.
Eri is staying over for a few days to help get her over her creative block. All she seems to do is sleep also. Been playing with watercolors pencils.
-----Welcome to my Vision Quest ( 歡迎光臨藝術工作室 )-----
4 comments:
Hey a fellow blog person from Cov Uni!
I saw the address of this site wrote in big letters on a wall on the fifth floor. Thought I'd check it out.
Its all cool n animated. Shweet.
I have a blog on LJ but I can't reveal the address cuz if I did I'd get kicked out of the Uni because erm...it makes me look like a lazy so and so who never goes to Uni and I've whinged a fair bit about a certain member of staff on there.
Anyway...nice blog. Hope you get better whoever you.
1-There is no such thing as a creative block.
2- It's bad if people are afraid of giving a blog adress because their strange imagination tells them "a certain member os staff" is coming to this blog and check the comments.
Whats going on,thier some kinda conflict on my sitr that i dont even know the poeple,resolve this and move on...please post positive or topical things,,,thanks ,,,thommy
p.s creative block,mental block,are a phase were life interupts your work or a point of chooseing a new path in work...this does happnen and and maybe creative block is a to common or simple staement..but you know what i mean ,,how would you state it?..:)
Post a Comment