-----Welcome to my Vision Quest ( 歡迎光臨藝術工作室 )-----
Thursday, November 09, 2006
When Will I Hold The Sun Again!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hello baby... haven't seen ya in ages... and haven't looked at ya blog in ages either (my laptop's poorly and won't work :-( ) but am lookin at it now. am impressed. You seem to be experimenting with lots o things and I think that's great. Your photos are really getting good. Anyhew... will have to meet up soon. Love you, love me. Bex. x
2 comments:
hello baby... haven't seen ya in ages... and haven't looked at ya blog in ages either (my laptop's poorly and won't work :-( ) but am lookin at it now. am impressed. You seem to be experimenting with lots o things and I think that's great. Your photos are really getting good. Anyhew... will have to meet up soon. Love you, love me. Bex. x
yes it seems a lifetime since uni ended... next time i need to go bham i will let you know. have you been doing any new work hope so
Post a Comment