-----Welcome to my Vision Quest ( 歡迎光臨藝術工作室 )-----

Saturday, May 19, 2007

NO NAME RIGHT NOW


hurray some art by me, its been so long. i wonder if people still visit this website. if you do let me know

thommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thommy xxx

Laurie said...

This is great. Looks comic book cover standard. How did you do the colouring, ive been looking to have a less painty look to my own work.

Two thumbs up and im currently seeinginto an operation to allow me to give a third.

Manel Furtado said...

Hi Thom

How is everything?

I'm a bit sad... a great friend in Portugal died just a few days ago.

I still come here to check on what you've been up to.

I stoped myself for quite a while... but now I'm coming back to my blog.

See you soon

Robin said...

Hey Thommy,

I agree with Laurie, definatley looks comic book cover standard!!

Great to see you posting again and thanks so much for visiting my blog, I've finally manage dot update it too.

Cheers,
Rob.